Serving size 4 bars
- 1 large cooked sweet potato
- ½ cup (125 mL) of vanilla pea protein powder (or rice protein, or casein protein powder)
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) of date syrup (or agave syrup or honey)
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) of coconut flour
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) of golden flaxseed (a.k.a. linseed)
- 2 tbsp (30 ML) of milk or coconut milk
- ½ bar of 90% dark chocolate
- In a bowl, blend all the ingredients (except for the chocolate) together. Shape the mix into four little bars and put aside.
- Melt your chocolate either in a bain marie (i.e. a glass bowl on top of a pot of boiling water) or in a small non-metal bowl, using low power, in the microwave.
- Once melted, dip your bars in the chocolate until they’re fully coated. Place them on a cookie sheet lined with wax or parchment paper, or into a large plastic or freezer-safe glass container.
- Transfer them to the freezer for an hour, or the fridge overnight, and voilá!
Preparation time 75 minutes total (15 min preparation time + 60 min freezing time)
Shared from Precision Nutrition
Leave a Reply