- 1 lb. sea bass (cleaned and scaled)
- 3 garlic cloves, minced or crushed
- 1 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. Italian seasoning
- 2 tsp. fresh coarse ground black pepper
- 1 tsp. salt
- 2 Lemon wedges
- Preheat oven to 450F°.
- In a small bowl, combine garlic, olive oil, salt, and black pepper.
- Place fish in a shallow glass or ceramic baking dish.
- Brush fish with oil mixture.
- Bake fish for 15 minutes, then sprinkle with Italian seasoning. Continue to bake for 5 more minutes (or until the fish flakes easily).
- Drizzle remaining pan juices over sea bass and garnish with lemon wedges.
Nutrition Facts: Calories Per Serving: 174; Fat: 6 g; Carbohydrates: 1 g; Protein: 27 g
Leave a Reply