· 4 x 4 ounce salmon fillets
· Salt & Pepper to taste
· ½ cup pecans
· 3 Tbsp. Maple Syrup
· Sea salt and freshly ground white pepper
· 1 Tbsp. apple cider vinegar
· 1 tsp. smoked paprika
· ½ tsp. chipotle pepper powder
· ½ tsp. onion powder
1. Place salmon fillets on a baking sheet and season with salt and black pepper.
2. Combine pecans, maple syrup, vinegar, paprika, chipotle powder, and onion powder in a food processor; pulse until texture is crumbly.
3. Spoon pecan mixture on top of each salmon fillet, coating the entire top surface. Refrigerate coated salmon, uncovered, for 2 to 3 hours.
4. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
5. Bake salmon in the preheated oven until fish flakes easily with a fork, 12 to 14 minutes.