- 1 cup old fashioned rolled oats
- 2 scoops Advocare muscle gain protein powder
- 1/3 cup peanuts, unsalted
- 1/4 cup peanut butter, unsalted
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
- 4 Medjool dates, pitted
- 3/4 cup + 2 tbsp. warm water
- Line large baking sheet or a cooling rack with parchment paper and set aside. In a mixing bowl, combine oats, protein powder and peanuts.
- In a blender or food processor, blend the peanut butter, coconut oil, dates and water.
- Pour into the bowl with dry ingredients and stir until fully combined. (The batter will be thick.)
- Using a spoon to scoop the dough, roll into golf size balls and flatten with your hands. Place cookies on prepared baking sheet. Refrigerate (uncovered) for 1 hour and enjoy!
Storage Instructions: for up to 1 week or freeze for up to 3 months
Nutrition Facts: Serving Size: 1 cookie; Calories per serving: 93; Fat: 5 g; Carbohydrates: 10 g, Fiber: 1 g, Sugars: 5 g; Protein: 4 g