- 24 oz. (3 large) chicken breasts sliced in half lengthwise to make 6
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 10 oz. frozen spinach, drained
- 3 oz. shredded part skim mozzarella
- 1/2 cup roasted red pepper, sliced in strips (packed in water)
- olive oil spray
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Season chicken with salt and pepper. Lightly spray a baking sheet with oil. Cook chicken until no longer pink, about 2 to 3 minutes per side.
- Heat a skillet over medium heat. Add oil and garlic, sauté 30 seconds. Add spinach, salt and pepper. Cook until heated through, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Place chicken on a baking sheet, divide spinach evenly between the 6 pieces and place on top. Top each with 1/2 oz. mozzarella, roasted peppers and bake until melted, about 3 minutes.
Nutrition Facts: Serving size: 1 piece; Calories: 195; Total Fat: 6.1g; Sodium: 183.1mg; Carbohydrates: 3.7g; Protein: 30.9g