- 1/4 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 1/2 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1/2 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon dried rosemary
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 pound salmon
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley leaves
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with foil.
- In a small bowl, whisk together butter, brown sugar, lemon juice, garlic, oregano, thyme, rosemary, salt and pepper, to taste.
- Place salmon onto prepared baking sheet and fold up all 4 sides of the foil. Spoon the butter mixture over the salmon. Fold the sides of the foil over the salmon, covering completely and sealing the packet closed.
- Place into oven and bake until cooked through, about 15-20 minutes.
- Serve immediately, garnished with parsley, if desired.
Nutrition Facts: Serving size: 4 oz; Calories per serving: 270; Fat: 19 g; Carbohydrates: 2 g; Protein: 23 g
Leave a Reply