- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 1 zucchini, chopped
- 1 cup bell pepper, chopped
- ½ onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- ½ teaspoon granulated or powdered garlic
- ½ teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- ½ teaspoon crushed black pepper
- ½ teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Chop all the veggies into large cubes. Place in a medium sheet pan (do not use a glass pan). Drizzle with olive oil and seasoning.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until the veggies are charred on the outside and tender on the inside.
Nutrition Facts: 183 calories per serving; 4 g protein; 13 g carbohydrates, 4 g fiber, 5 g sugar; 14 g fat