Prep: 20m Cook: 10m Total: 30m
- 2 (6-oz) flounder fillets (or use grouper)
- ½ pint grape tomatoes
- ¼ cup pitted kalamata olives, halved
- 1 Tbsp avocado oil
- ½ tsp Greek seasoning
- ¼ tsp pepper
Ingredients for Salad
- ¼ cup raw cashews, chopped
- ¼ cup boiling water
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 2 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil (or use avocado oil)
- 1½ Tbsp lemon juice
- ½ tsp Dijon mustard
- ½ tsp rice vinegar
- 2 tsp capers
- 1 (5-oz) pkg baby kale
- Preheat broiler.
- Place fish, tomatoes, and olives on a greased baking sheet. Combine oil and Greek seasoning in a small bowl; rub over fish. Sprinkle with pepper.
- Broil 5 to 6 minutes per side or until fish flakes with a fork.
Instructions for Salad
- Combine nuts and boiling water; let stand 15 minutes.
- Process soaked nuts (with liquid), garlic, oil, lemon juice, mustard, and vinegar until creamy, scraping sides as needed. Add capers; process just until capers are chopped. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Place kale in a bowl; drizzle with desired amount of dressing. Toss. Note: Refrigerate leftover dressing for up to 1 week.