- 1/2 cup nonfat blended strawberry Greek yogurt (not fruit on the bottom yogurt)
- 3 1/2 tablespoons 100% fruit seedless strawberry jelly
- 4 teaspoons mini chocolate chips
- In a medium bowl, combine yogurt and jelly.
- Chop chocolate chips and add them to the yogurt mixture, stirring thoroughly.
- Spoon mixture into molds, or dollop from a spoon onto a parchment-lined baking sheet. If using molds, tap gently on counter so the yogurt levels smoothly.
- Add “popsicle sticks” if desired (see note).
- Freeze until solid. Unmold or peel from parchment immediately after removing from freezer, while still thoroughly frozen.
- Serve immediately or return to freezer tightly wrapped or packaged in airtight containers.
Leave a Reply