Try this Easter treat for Peppermint Patties. Practice portion control instead of loading up on junk that will trash your workout!
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
Serving Size: 1 Peppermint Patty
Yield: 12 Peppermint Patties
· 1/2 cup coconut oil
· 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
· 2 tsp raw honey
· 1/4 tsp unrefined sea salt
· 1/2-1 tsp of peppermint extract (depending on taste)
· 1/3-1/2 cup melted and cooled dark chocolate
1. Mix together all the ingredients except the dark chocolate.
2. Patty mixture out into 12 patties and place on a pan.
3. Put in the freezer for 10 minutes.
4. In the meantime melt chocolate in a double boiler just until melted.
5. Once melted allow chocolate to return to room temperature.
6. Pull the patties out of the freezer and dip into the chocolate coating evenly.
7. Return back to freezer for several minutes allowing the chocolate to set.
Store in refrigerator.