• 18 slices of regular-cut turkey bacon
• 6 eggs
• 2 T chopped fresh parsley
• Sea Salt and pepper to taste (optional)
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F and spray a 6-muffin pan with cooking spray.
2. Create a “cup” in the muffin tin by forming the bacon slices together around the sides (NOT the bottom).
3. Crack an egg into each cavity. Bake for about 25 minutes, or until the eggs are cooked to your liking.
4. Use a spoon to remove the muffins from the pan.
5. Garnish with freshly chopped parsley and serve.
Nutrition Facts: Calories Per Serving: 351; Carbohydrates: 3 g, Fat: 18 g; Protein: 27 g; Sugars: 3 g
Leave a Reply